Friday 10 August 2018

Orchestration

In May of this year....2018.....we adventured forth to London for some top class entertainment and culture at the Royal Albert Hall....

Here I am at South Kensington Station.....


After a light lunch....a very nice lunch....I insisted that we all went in to the Science Museum as its on the way to the RAH....we went to the planes and rockets exhibition which was very exciting....but there was other things on our mind and so after a pleasant hour.....it was off to...

The Royal Albert Hall...

….outside....

The promise of some top class music was on offer.....Space Spectacular....with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra.....

….and here I am inside...the Orchestra waited backstage whilst I took my seat with a very grand view....I then asked them if they would kindly get on with it....


No comments:

Post a Comment