Sunday 12 June 2016

How camp

Yes...off camping again...huzzah...lets gooooooooooooooooo!!

Off across the channel....straight through France....(huzzah)...and off to Germany we go through Luxembourg.....how international am I...!!

So...incidentally...on the way to seeing the biggest cuckoo clock in the world we happened to pass the biggest toilet in the world...ha ha ha.....look it up on Google if you like...it wasnt a destination and I didnt need a dump....!

Here I am at the biggest cuckoo clock....and accompanying museum....



Its hard doing all this travelling....so we went to the bst place for Black Forest Gateaux and its in Germany....a place called....Cafe Schaefer in Triberg...here I am stuffing my face....


Off on a walk we came across this place that did these fancy carvings...





Walt Disney based his castle on this place...it was a right to do getting up the hill to this view....so I hitched a ride in the bag...stupid olds never realised....heh heh...anyway...I got the picture....of course...Disney was a bit of a Nazi on the side.....but thats another story....

Neuschwanstein, Germany

Goblin Gorge (Geisterklammgorge), Seefeld


Seefeld, Austria


Doesnt need explanation....!

Another amusing carving of an old giffer....

Off to Salzburg....home of my favourite composer....Mozart....amazing.....and here he is...


At his house....we sat and listened to an amazing pair of people 
playing some Mozart on violins....it was absolutely atmospheric....

Also in Salzburg...this cow...not high on a hill obviously...but tours organised for
the Sound of Music sights around the town....

This is my first glacier....the Pasterze Glacier in Austria....fabulous...up the Grossglockneer high alpine road...a fantastic drive in itself.....


Here I am at the Krimml Falls....




No comments:

Post a Comment