Sunday 12 June 2016

Oh for a muse of fire!...July 2012

Those nice folk at the Globe Theatre were putting on Henry V...Shakespeare...and dads favourite play....so off we went for a trip....and on the way.....stopped for a few photo opportunities for me...!

By the Thames....

St Pauls in the background....

Millenium bridge over the river.....'dirty old river', Ray Davies 
called it in Waterloo Sunset.....


A break in Starbucks....mmmmmmmm....slurrrrrrrrrp!

Heres an unfortunate experience....stopped at the Tate Modern...outside was this...anatomy 'installation' (as the arty types like to call it...me...I would choose other words!)....and yes, thats me....at the bottom of his right leg...I know where all those pipes are about to empty out too!!  Thats why it was a 'dirty old river'......!!!


And so...to the globe....




'Men of few words are the best men'

No comments:

Post a Comment